Pak court grants Imran Khan interim bail till May 4 in three cases

Imran Khan
Imran Khan said a recent survey revealed that Pakistan’s 70 per cent population was standing with the PTI and the remaining 30 per cent were with the parties that constitute the ruling coalition. File photo

An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan on Thursday extended interim bail to Imran Khan till May 4 in three cases related to the clashes between his supporters and the police during an operation to arrest the former premier in the Toshakhana corruption case last month.

Lahores Anti-terrorism court (ATC) granted one-time permission to Khan, the chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by The Federal staff and is auto-published from a syndicated feed.)