3 of family electrocuted while hoisting flag at their home in Ranchi


Three members of a family, all in their twenties, were electrocuted while hoisting the national flag on the roof of their house in Jharkhands Ranchi district, police said.

The incident happened on the eve of Independence Day at Arsande village in the Kanke police station area, a senior police officer said.

“Two women and a man died in the incident,” Kanke police station officer-in-charge Brij Kumar told

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by The Federal staff and is auto-published from a syndicated feed.)