5:38 pm, 17 September, 2021
Updated 5:39 pm, 17 September, 2021
How well informed are you when it comes to current affairs? Take the weekly Federal quiz to assess how you fare on national, international, sports, history and entertainment-related matters.
- Quiz has 10 questions. There is no time limit to complete this.
- Only Indian citizen can participate. Participants are advised to take the quiz well before the result date to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
- All employees engaged with The Federal and New Gen Media are not allowed to participate.
- To be eligible for winning the weekly prize each participant needs to submit their name and email id at the end of the quiz.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once.
- Three (3) top-scoring candidates will receive the weekly prize mentioned in the respective quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum correct answers submitted earliest”. In case of a tie, random selection will be done.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The Federal reserves the right in this regard. Integrity and honesty are expected from all participants.
- The Federal reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz will be updated/ posted on the platform.