Man dies of electrocution

A 21-year-old man died of electrocution in Palamau district on Monday, police said.

The victim Ahilesh Tiwary was connecting snapped electric wire at Chandrapur village when suddenly current started flowing and he sustained serious injuries, the police said.

Tiwary was rushed to a nearby hospital but he succumbed to his injuries on they way, they said, adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.

Advertisement

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by The Federal staff and is auto-published from a syndicated feed.)

Get breaking news and latest updates from India
and around the world on thefederal.com
FOLLOW US: